Mother’s Day Competition
Want to treat your mum to a fabulous Devon Cream tea at @GlazbrookHouseHotel on us? Enter our Mother’s Day Competition.
We’re on the hunt for a mother and daughter to feature in our new brochure. If you and your mum/daughter would like to have your hair and makeup professionally done, be photographed by the extremely talented Julie @RockRosePhoto followed by afternoon tea in the library at the stunning Glazebrook House Hotel in South Brent then….
We’ll even chuck in a couple of professional photos of you both to keep as a thank you.
The competition will close on Friday 6th March 2020.
You must both be able to Travel to Glazebrook House Hotel in South Brent Devon on Friday 20th March 2020.
You must be happy to model our jewellery and feature in our brochure. We will only refer to you by first name in the brochure.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Ammon Enterprises Ltd (company no 07431521).
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ammon Enterprises Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/MyPetsAshes/ and https://www.instagram.com/mypetsashes/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 6th March. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter our Mother’s Day Competition post a photo of you and your mother/daughter onto the comments section of this post along with the reason of why you want to treat them to a Devon Cream Tea.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Afternoon tea for two and 3 photographs of Mother and Daughter.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be had.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 2 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.