Return to Nature – Living Urn for Pets
Return to Nature. This product comes from the USA and is a great addition to our range of burying ashes in the garden and growing a plant or tree.
The urn is designed to grow any sort of plants, flower tree or rose shrub. This is lovely way to remember your pet by.
What is included:
- Patented BioUrn
- RootProtect – Proprietary Ash Agent (counters natural properties of cremated remains that can make growing difficult for a plant)
- Aged wood chip
- Beautiful Handmade Bamboo Planting urn case
Features of the Return to Nature Living Urn
- All in one system
- Lovely design and presentation
- Creates wonderful memories
- Can be used in a ceremony
- Portable and robust case
Planting a tree or plant with your beloved pets ashes is a lovely way to symbolise rebirth and the tree will give you something to look at, reminisce and admire for years.
Where can I plant a memorial tree?
- You will need the landowners permission to plant a tree. If that is your garden then that is not a problem. Otherwise get permission before planting.
- Private land may not stay within the same ownership. If the landowner changes visiting may be restricted or prevented.
- Make sure the landscape and location are suitable – what will the size be when it is fully grown? Planting a large tree near a building may impact the foundations.
Planting a memorial tree
When to plant a memorial tree you can read our blog post: Best time of year to plant your pet memorial tree
Site Preparation and Planting