Pet Scattering Ashes Set
Pet Scattering Ashes Set. Many people chose to scatter the ashes of their pet in their garden, or on a favourite walk.
This set has everything you need to create a beautiful Goodbye Ceremony for you and your pet.
What does the Goodbye Ceremony Set include?
The pet Goodbye Ceremony Set for Scattering includes:
- Paw Print Scatter Tube – you can select a scatter tube suitable for the ashes of your pet.
- Au Revoir Notelets – with seeded paper to create a lasting wildflower memorial.
- 1 litre of rainbow bridge rose petals.
- A Rainbow Bridge Burial Certificate.
- Our 12 Step Pet Bereavement Guide.
The set is easy to use. Each set comes with a choice of scatter tube comes with full instructions but they are very easy to use.
The Notelets contain wildflower seeds so that you can write your memories on them and bury them where you scatter the ashes. By watering them you can create a beautiful wildflower memorial spot alongside the ashes.
The rainbow bridge petals are a mixture of petals that look really colourful and everyone present can scatter a handful and take part in your ceremony.
The certificate is a really good way to mark the ceremony and you can put in details such as who was present and the exact spot, which is helpful for those who cannot make the ceremony.
Our Scatter Tube Sizes
(please note not all sizes are available in every design, available sizes shown in bold)
|Mini*||9cm / 3.5″||3.5cm / 1.5″||65ml / 4 cub In||Token & small pets|
|Small||13.1cm / 5.2″||7.4cm / 3″||40ml / 25 cub In||Cat or Small Dog|
|Medium||22.25cm / 9″||7.4cm / 3″||74ml / 45 cub In||Mid Size Dogs|
|Large||25cm / 10″||11cm / 4.6″||2 lt / 120 cub In||Very Large Dogs|
*Mini only available in Bluebell Wood, Autumn Forest, Charcoal & Burgundy designs.
Many people scatter their pet’s ashes and then find that they want to do something else with some of the ashes, such as having a piece of jewellery or glassware made. We recommend keeping a small amount back, if you seal them securely in a poly bag they will keep for as long as you need them. We have a range of keepsakes that will hold a small amount of ashes securely in case you want to do something with them at a later date. They are all priced at an additional £65 and some of them can be further personalised with an engraving.
- The 925 Silver Paw Charm with a kit so that you can securely seal a small amount of your beloved pet’s ashes within a charm that can be put on a bracelet or chain. You can also have your charm engraved for a small additional charge.
- The Wooden Heart has a small phial so that you can put a small amount of ashes safely inside. You can also have your wooden heart inscribed for a small additional charge
- The Cloisonne Heart comes with a free brass stand so that you can display the ashes discreetly
- The Cloisonne Tealight Holder comes with a soothing scented tealight
Which to use?
We have a helpful page about which urn is right for what you want to do with the ashes of your pet, click here.
Each order comes with our 12 step Pet Bereavement Guide.
You can sign up for our 12 step bereavement programme which is completely FREE of charge.
Each email, in other words, will take your through one of the issues that you might experience when a pet dies.
The programme offers clear and simple advice and lots of nurturing ideas because it is very important to make sure you look after yourself during your grieving period.