Pet Scattering Ashes Set
Pet Scattering Ashes Set. Many people chose to bury the ashes of their pet in their garden, it’s where they loved to play and it means that you can visit them easily. This set is also suitable for pet cemeteries as it has everything you need to put their ashes into the ground. The set includes:
- Paw Print Scatter Tube
- Au Revoir Notelets – with seeded paper to create a lasting wildflower memorial
- 1 litre of rainbow bridge rose petals
- A Rainbow Bridge Burial Certificate
- 12 step pet bereavement guide
The set is easy to use. Each set comes with a choice of scatter tube comes with instructions but they are very easy to use.
The Notelets contain wildflower seeds so that you can write your memories on them and bury them where you scatter the ashes. By watering them you can create a beautiful wildflower memorial spot .
The rainbow bridge petals are a mixture of petals that look really colourful and everyone present can scatter a handful and take part in your ceremony.
The certificate is a really good way to mark the ceremony and you can put in details such as who was present and the exact spot, which is helpful for those who cannot make the ceremony.
Large: 90 cu.in. – 25cm in height by 9.9cm in width. (Suitable for large dogs such as alsation, dalmation or labrador)
Medium: 45 cu.in. – 22.25cm in height by 7.4cm width. (Suitable for mid size dogs such as bulldog, basset hound or staffordshire terrier)
Mini: 25 cu.in. – 13.1cm in height by 7.4cm in width. (Suitable for a cat or smaller dogs such as pug, dachshund or small terriers)
Many people scatter their pet’s ashes and then find that they want to do something else with some of the ashes, such as having a piece of jewellery or glassware made. We recommend keeping a small amount back, if you seal them securely in a poly bag they will keep for as long as you need them. We have a range of keepsakes that will hold a small amount of ashes securely in case you want to do something with them at a later date. They are all priced at an additional £65 and some of them can be further personalised with an engraving.
- The 925 Silver Paw Charm with a kit so that you can securely seal a small amount of your beloved pet’s ashes within a charm that can be put on a bracelet or chain. You can also have your charm engraved for a small additional charge.
- The Wooden Heart has a small phial so that you can put a small amount of ashes safely inside. You can also have your wooden heart inscribed for a small additional charge
- The Cloisonne Heart comes with a free brass stand so that you can display the ashes discreetly
- The Cloisonne Tealight Holder comes with a soothing scented tealight
The set comes with a 12 step Pet Bereavement Guide to help you deal with the loss of your pet. We can also supply you with bereavement bands for a visual signal when coping with the loss of a pet.
#petbereavement #petloss #peturn #rainbowbridge #memorialjewellery