Pet Burial Set
Pet Burial Set. Many people chose to bury the ashes of their pet in their garden, it’s where they loved to play and it means that you can visit them easily. This set is also suitable for pet cemeteries as it has everything you need to put their ashes into the ground. The set includes:
- 100% Biodegradable urn
- Au Revoir Notelets – with seeded paper to create a lasting wildflower memorial
- 1 litre of rainbow bridge rose petals
- A Rainbow Bridge Burial Certificate
- 12 step pet bereavement guide
The set is easy to use. The urn will break down over a period of time to release the ashes into the soil. The length of time will depend on the type of soil, the wetter the quicker it will break down. It is suitable for use in natural burial grounds.
The Notelets contain wildflower seeds so that you can write your memories on them and bury them with the urn. By watering them you can create a beautiful wildflower memorial spot where you bury the ashes.
The rainbow bridge petals are a mixture of petals that look really colourful and everyone present can scatter a handful and take part in your ceremony.
The certificate is a really good way to mark the ceremony and you can put in details such as who was present and the exact spot, which is helpful for those who cannot make the ceremony.
Height Width Depth Capacity
Medium 3.75″ / 95mm 6.25″ / 160mm 6.5″ / 165mm 108 Cubic inches 1.77 Litres
Small 2.5″ / 65mm 4.25″ / 110mm 4.25″ / 110mm 36 Cubic inches 0.59 Litres
Many people bury their pet’s ashes and then find that they want to do something else with some of the ashes, such as having a piece of jewellery or glassware made. We recommend keeping a small amount back, if you seal them securely in a poly bag they will keep for as long as you need them. We have a range of keepsakes that will hold a small amount of ashes securely in case you want to do something with them at a later date. They are all priced at an additional £65 and some of them can be further personalised with an engraving.
- The 925 Silver Paw Charm with a kit so that you can securely seal a small amount of your beloved pet’s ashes within a charm that can be put on a bracelet or chain. You can also have your charm engraved for a small additional charge.
- The Wooden Heart has a small phial so that you can put a small amount of ashes safely inside. You can also have your wooden heart inscribed for a small additional charge
- The Cloisonne Heart comes with a free brass stand so that you can display the ashes discreetly
- The Cloisonne Tealight Holder comes with a soothing scented tealight
The set comes with a 12 step Pet Bereavement Guide to help you deal with the loss of your pet. We can also supply you with bereavement bands for a visual signal when coping with the loss of a pet.
See our link of Natural Burial Grounds that permit the burial of pet ashes.
#petbereavement #petloss #peturn #rainbowbridge #memorialjewellery