Half Moon Pendant – Ashes within Glass
Half Moon Pendant holding the ashes of your beloved pet. You can have a small amount of your beloved pet’s ashes captured forever in a beautiful shade of glass..
Each one is set into 925 Silver fittings and chain.
They come in three designs;
- Stellar – a pure colour option;
- Halo – which has a bubble blown into the sphere; and
- Cosmos – a gorgeous celestial orb which is good is you don’t want to see the ashes too clearly. They are all visually very appealing and wonderfully discreet.
They make stunning sympathy gifts.
Ashes within Glass Jewellery
When you lose your pet it can be very helpful to have something tactile that you can wear so that you can remain in contact with them. Memorial jewellery offers you a very discreet way of keeping a small amount of ashes (about a teaspoonful) with you for as long as you need to. If you want to let people know that the jewellery holds a small amount of your beloved pet’s ashes then you can, otherwise you can be safe in the knowledge that only you know that it’s there.
Ordering your Half Moon Pendant
- If you choose our ashes pendant you will be sent a pack with everything you need to send us a small amount of ashes to our glass jeweller.
- We will email you confirmation that the ashes have arrived safely.
- The ashes will be handmade into a gorgeous and unique orb that will be fitted with 925 Sterling Silver fittings.
- Your pendant will then be sent securely to you in a fabulous presentation box.
- The whole process usually takes between 5 to 7 weeks from receipt of ashes.
If you have an urgent request why not consider a gift voucher instead? We can send a gift voucher in a beautiful card as a next day item (as long as you order before 2pm).
How your Ashes Pendant is made
The glass jeweller uses a process called Lampwork to make each orb individually. She heats coloured glass rods to create gorgeous glass orbs. The ashes are introduced in the second stage and then sealed with a layer of clear glass. Once cold they are cold-worked to create the distinctive flat surface. The glass semi-orbs are then set onto the 925 Silver or 9ct gold fittings.
Caring for your ashes within glass jewellery
Each glass orb is tested and can withstand an admirable amount of bashing and general wear and tear. We cannot guarantee it won’t break although the glassmaker does test them strenuously. As it is glass it might scratch over time but we think this adds to it’s unique charm.
Click this link for more information about caring for cremation jewellery.
For Delivery information please click here